One Stop Enroll for New Families
One Stop for 2023-24 Enrollment is August 2nd from 4-7pm.
ONE STOP, ONE PAYMENT, ALL NEW STUDENTS ENROLL AT ONCE!
Who: All NEW to USD 373 Families
- If none of your children attended any Newton USD 373 schools during the previous school year, you are considered new to the district.
- You are also considered new to the district if your child attended years prior to the previous school year, or did not complete the previous school year at Newton USD 373.
- Kindergarten students who did not attend Kindergarten Registration (held in Spring) or pre-enroll are considered new to the district and should attend One-Stop Enrollment.
When & Where:
- August 2nd, 4-7pm at Newton High School - Willis Gymnasium (900 W. 12th Street)
What to Bring (if available):
- Birth Certificate (or copy)
- Immunization Records
- Kansas Health Assessment
- Copy of Online Registration Application or Application Confirmation Number (if completed prior to visiting One-Stop)
Please come even if none of the above information is available to you!
To help speed the process along, we ask that visitors to One Stop be limited to no more than two individuals per party (including children). While it is understood that this request may not always be possible, we hope families use this information as a guide in planning their visit. Thank you!
Unable to Attend One-Stop?
New families unable to attend One-Stop may visit one of the schools their student(s) will be attending. Families with students in grades K – 4 are encouraged to visit their elementary buildings first. To locate the closest school for your home address, please view our boundary map.